Skip to content
Top 10 Reasons to use Video Conferencing
- Luxury of participating or facilitating meetings without incurring the cost or hassles associated with travel.
- Ease of videotaping meetings and conferences for sharing, future viewing or archiving.
- Acceleration of company-wide decision-making by having all participants present at the same time.
- Alternative to conducting face to face interviews when candidate is from out of town.
- Creates a professional, structured medium that keeps meetings and presentations focused.
- Enables managers to quickly communicate with employees in multiple locations at short notice.
- Provides cost-effective ways to train employees without the hassle of continuously traveling to corporate location.
- Ability to invite client from across the country or around the world to participate in industry related instructional seminars.
- Convenience of participating as a guest speaker at industry related conferences from the comfort of your own office in the case of weather-related or other issues.
- Freedom of being in two places at the same time (i.e. on vacation and still available for important impromptu meetings).