Business Communications & So Much More
IP Voice, the biggest breakthrough in phone systems in the last decade, combines your voice and data on one network. For your company, it’s money-saving, helpful, and powerful; and for your customers, it’s simple, efficient, and personal. Stablenet’s business telephone systems (also known as VoIP or IP Telephony) have features that are not possible on traditional phone systems. The unique capabilities of these phone systems transform the way companies do business.
With IP Voice, Stablenet can:
- Increase employee performance and customer service by as much as 50-60%
- Significantly improve call flow so that the caller always gets a live person
- Allow for one operator to handle all calls for multiple locations
- Instantly shows a caller’s ID and history through a screen-pop, including buying patterns, account status, where the call originated, how many times the caller has been transferred, etc.
- Connect employees in remote locations; users can log in from anywhere in the world and have all the same capabilities as if they are working at headquarters
- Lower your cost of ownership with IP Voice versus traditional phone systems
Improve and Simplify Communications
At Stablenet, we know that contact center management is critical to your company’s success. That’s why we offer a wide range of call center solutions for businesses of every kind and every size. From small, informal work-groups to large contact center support systems, our VoIP call centers connect your agents to callers through a single call resolution that allows agents to communicate both externally and internally using voice, email, Instant Messaging, and Web chat.
Agents and supervisors can now have access to continuously updated contact center technology such as powerful dashboard, routing and reporting options, and management capabilities. These benefits can make managing your customer relationships easier and more cost effective than ever before.
- The lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) in the industry.
- VoIP contact center solutions save money by streamlining business processes, reducing agent costs, eliminating missed calls and putting critical information at the agent’s fingertips; the customer contact center pays for itself within a year.
- No downtime.
- Redundancy and virtualization combined with high availability and disaster recovery features help protect the IP call center from system failures.
Advanced routing capabilities.
- The contact center software routes calls to the right agent based on specific criteria, such as need, location, status, service level, and wait-time.
Easy to use and maintain. Highly reliable.
- In the event of a WAN failure, the system continues to place and receive calls without any disruption in communication. Agents and supervisors seamlessly transfer over to the standby contact center.
- Stablenet’s expert contact center support.
ShoreTel’s VoIP Call Center solutions offer built-in disaster recovery capabilities to protect the center from WAN and other system failures. The distributed architecture incorporates a switch-based hardware platform with no single point of failure, so each switch and site functions as an independent call processor.
Interface Any Time Any Where
The power of a desk phone. Global access to your company’s most powerful communications capabilities. Stablenet brings it all together for you with simple, cost-effective mobility solutions.
Our enterprise mobility systems eliminate the challenges of standard mobile communication, by giving you access to any system from any location. So whether you’re at home, at the office, or at a remote location, you’ll have the connection you need.
Stablenet mobility solutions eliminate:
- High international roaming costs – our solutions are designed to reduce costs by routing calls through the most cost efficient paths. Stablenet plans use VolP on leading smart phones (Blackberry, iPhone and Droid) to further drive down charges.
- Poor in-building coverage – we offer constant connectivity by leveraging wireless LAN networks for problem-free in-building coverage. So building design and materials that inhibit cellular transmission are no longer a problem.
- Lack of integration – Our mobility solutions are an essential component in a Stablenet designed unified communication system, so they offer automatic integration. We use well-known firewall policies to ensure secure, reliable, constant communication capability.
Stablenet’s enterprise mobility solutions provide the communication tools to fully allow your remote teleworkers, road warriors and globetrotters to interface with your stationary workforce. Let us show you how to securely integrate your workers’ smartphones into your Enterprise PBX (Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft, Nortel, Mitel, etc.).